To provide a Global Platform to the ecosystem of Specially Abled People, their families, NGOs, Advocacy groups, Solution and Service providers, Entrepreneurs, Business community and researchers, Politicians etc. with the opportunities, ideas, solutions to contribute to the upliftment of the quality of life, for the Empowerment of Specially Abled People (Persons with Disabilities) in India.
- Promote Awareness with help of local events, social media, internet, mobile app etc. to inspire leaders and people, provide useful information to all stakeholders such as individuals, corporations, NGOs, providers of services etc.
- To promote Assistive Technology and ICT products and solutions to enable and empower individuals to live independent life
- To promote CSR projects in Disability sector with help of trade organizations such as Chamber of Commerce, FICCI, CII chapters etc.
- Promote Employment with private and Govt. sectors for 1 Million Specially Abled People by year 2022
- To help individuals and families by way of Counselling for education, career, solutions and rights in the Indian legal context
- Promote Accessibility through “Accessible India Campaign (AIC)” with government, corporations and also social leaders for promoting “Theory of Dharma” in our society by providing social and physical accessibility