We are glad to have inspired over 2,000 volunteers and 100+ leaders so far. Plus 2 milestone achievements of our advocacy efforts namely Parts of our 12 goals of Vision 2020 are now adopted by current Govt. of India (through 7 manifesto commitments to Specially Abled People in its election manifesto), Accessible India Campaign (Vision to Reality), launched by H’ble PM Shri Narendra Modi.
The transformation has started and time is just RIGHT to ACHIEVE our Goals.
- 65% of population below age of 35 (Demographic Dividend) can become the change agents for creating inclusive and rights based society.
- Push from UN per the treaty where 160 counties are signatories for UNCRPD and India has also signed in 2007, is driving market forces, innovations and growing Global demand from disability sector that is generating resources and business case with favorable economics
- Political WILL – firm support of Government of India (as reflected in their 7 commitments for Specially Abled People, launch of Accessible India Campaign etc.)
- Technology solutions that can be made affordable for People of India and catering to the global markets by following “Make in India”, “Digital India” initiatives of Government of India
- CSR law in India that has generated huge resource pool for catering to the needs of social sector also such as disability
Let us all seize this opportunity to EMPOWER every SAP, Divyang i.e. Person with Disability (PwD) to live and strive to live their life to the fullest by creating a strong voice that can be heard by society and its leaders to participate in implementing the change.
We have several projects to choose from per your interest, an opportunity to make the lasting impact.
Please read our Volunteer Handbook and if you like, please download our mobile app (VOSAP) or join on website (register your membership) with our team of passionate volunteers to actively engage and provide voice to the needs and Empowerment of 70 Million Specially Abled People of India and over 1 BN, worldwide.